acc210 | undergraduate
Accounting Information Systems
topic title goes here
- Practice navigating and customizing in QuickBooksÂ®.
- Complete sales and purchase transactions in QuickBooksÂ®.
Beyond the Basics
- Complete payroll, banking, and reporting activities in QuickBooksÂ®.
Managing your Work
- Create business expenses in QuickBooksÂ®.
Books & Solutions
- Practice additional and unique features in QuickBooksÂ®.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.