acc440 | undergraduate
Advanced Financial Accounting
topic title goes here
Consolidation: Less Than 100% Ownership
- Prepare consolidating worksheets under conditions of less than 100% ownership.
- Record consolidation and elimination journal entries under conditions of less than 100% ownership and economic unit, parent company, and proportionate consolidation concepts.
- Record upstream and downstream intercompany transaction journal entries.
- Calculate consolidated earnings per share.
- Prepare consolidated statements of cash flows.
Accounting for Investments
- Explain the cost and equity methods of accounting for investments.
- Distinguish between the cost method and the equity method of accounting.
- Describe the role of the International Accounting Standards Board.
Foreign Currency Transactions and Translations
- Record foreign currency transactions.
- Prepare financial statements translated from foreign currency.
Consolidation: 100% Ownership
- Record consolidation and elimination journal entries under conditions of 100% ownership.
- Prepare consolidating financial statements under conditions of 100% ownership.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.