acc561pr | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Assess the risks associated with sales forecasting.
- Explain the major components, advantages, and disadvantages of a master budget.
- Construct an activity-based flexible budget for a Puerto Rican organization.
- Apply the concepts, techniques, and conventions of basic financial accounting.
- Identify how measurement conventions affect financial reporting.
- Determine the relationships between the elements of the four financial statements.
- Explain the role of budgets and performance reports in the management decision-making process.
- Evaluate the role of ethics in accounting decision making.
- Evaluate relevant accounting information for business decision making.
- Identify the role of key accounting related organizations in Puerto Rico.
- Analyze the cost-volume-profit relationships to predict effects of changes in sales or costs, including the break-even sales volume.
- Compare and contrast the different methods of measuring cost functions.
- Explain how cost accounting systems are used to determine the cost of a product, service, customer, or other cost objectives.
- Evaluate how cost behavior affects selection of cost drivers and management decisions.
- Evaluate how managers use control systems to achieve organizational goals.
- Compute return on investment, residual income, and economic value added.
- Identify relevant accounting laws in Puerto Rico.
- Explain the methods of cost allocation.
- Analyze how factory overhead is applied to products.
- Compare and contrast uses of variable and absorption costing.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.