adm506 | Graduate
Leadership Strategies For Educators
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Summarize the elements of organizational culture.
- Describe the cultural elements of an effective school.
- Illustrate how an administrator can promote a positive organizational culture.
- Measure a schoolâs climate.
Positive School Change
- Evaluate school changes.
- Illustrate the process of change.
- Assess the challenges for implementing school change.
- Create a plan to guide positive school change.
- All objectives apply.
Leadership and Decision Making
- Analyze leadership styles.
- Analyze the role and responsibility of a school leaderâs authority, power, and influence.
- Compare decision-making processes.
- Distinguish traits of effective leadership.
Communication, Collaboration, and Conflict Management
- Describe the benefits of effective communication and collaboration.
- Explain how to honor diversity through communication and collaboration.
- Identify sources of conflict.
- Generate strategies to manage conflict.
- Determine effective ways to communicate and collaborate.
Standards and Legislation
- Determine how to lead and promote the implementation of standards.
- Determine how to lead and coordinate responsiveness to current legislation.
- Create strategies for mobilizing stakeholders.
- Illustrate methods to overcome challenges.
- Develop a plan to research and share current trends.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.