adm506 | Graduate
Leadership Strategies For Educators
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Communication, Collaboration, and Conflict Management
- Explain how to honor diversity through communication and collaboration.
- Identify sources of conflict.
- Generate strategies to manage conflict.
- Determine effective ways to communicate and collaborate.
- Describe the benefits of effective communication and collaboration.
Standards and Legislation
- Determine how to lead and promote the implementation of standards.
- Determine how to lead and coordinate responsiveness to current legislation.
- Create strategies for mobilizing stakeholders.
- Illustrate methods to overcome challenges.
- Develop a plan to research and share current trends.
Leadership and Decision Making
- Analyze the role and responsibility of a school leaderâs authority, power, and influence.
- Compare decision-making processes.
- Distinguish traits of effective leadership.
- Analyze leadership styles.
Positive School Change
- Assess the challenges for implementing school change.
- Create a plan to guide positive school change.
- Evaluate school changes.
- Illustrate the process of change.
- Summarize the elements of organizational culture.
- Describe the cultural elements of an effective school.
- Illustrate how an administrator can promote a positive organizational culture.
- Measure a schoolâs climate.
- All objectives apply.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.