admin530 | Graduate
Leadership III: School Improvement And Professional Learning
This graduate-level course is 3 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Evaluate a shared commitment to the vision among all members of the school community.
- Justify sharing leadership with others in the school community to help accomplish the vision.
- Implement strategies for involving the community in helping achieve the schoolâs vision and goals.
- Analyze a vision of teaching and learning for the school consistent with the local education agencyâs overall vision and goals.
Professional Learning and Growth Leadership
- Integrate student and school needs with a data-based school growth plan.
- Defend a variety of professional and personal growth opportunities for faculty, staff, parents, and other members of the school community in support of the educational program.
- Promote implementation of K-12 standards, pedagogical skills, effective instructional practices and student assessments for content instruction.
- Justify communicating with the school community about schoolwide outcomes data and improvement goals.
School Improvement Leadership
- Recommend strategies to use available human, fiscal, and material resources to implement the school growth plan.
- Evaluate change strategies based on current, relevant theories and best practices in school improvement.
- Analyze strategies for instituting a collaborative, ongoing process of monitoring and revising the growth plan based on student outcomes.
- Identify strategies for developing, implementing, and monitoring the schoolâs budget that supports school improvement.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.