admin594b | Graduate
Administrative Practicum Part II: Organizational Management
This graduate-level course is 3 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Analyze the processes of recruitment, inventory, hiring, induction, supervision, and employee dismissal.
- Evaluate the characteristics of effective, high-quality induction programs.
- Examine successful staff development strategies.
- Analyze staff evaluation procedures.
- Assess how human relations impact the school environment.
- Evaluate current best practices and research as it relates to school improvement.
- Assess the importance of the shared decision-making process as it relates to leading change initiatives.
- Analyze state and federal laws, district policies, and school procedures as they relate to organizational planning.
- Facilitate various decision-making and/or advisory committees or teams.
- Examine various organizational models for schools and districts.
- Examine organizational structures for decision making.
- Analyze processes for designing a school improvement plan.
- Evaluate the process of planning and managing site budgets.
- Identify the various staff configurations and duties of a site committee.
- Analyze funding sources of a school and a district.
- Examine means to secure additional outside financial resources for schools and/or districts.
- Analyze inventory management procedures.
- Create a response to Sections II and III of the Comprehensive Exam.
- Evaluate the importance of ethics in fiscal operations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.