adnce2010 | undergraduate
Introduction To Application Delivery Networking
This undergraduate-level course is 3 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Fundamentals of Network Communication
- Define common networking terms.
- Explain the fundamentals of network communications.
- Define common hardware and software components for network communication.
OSI Model and Data Communication
- Describe the interaction of each OSI Model layer with hardware and software.
- Identify the layers of the OSI Model and each layer’s functions along with relationship to IEEE 802 networking.
- Describe major networking media and server/client models.
Communication Protocols and Error Detection
- Describe the Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP) Suite.
- Demonstrate the TCP/IP connection with the OSI Model and how it facilitates communication.
- Identify error detection tools and how these will assist in providing transparent application delivery.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.