adnce2030 | undergraduate
The Role Of Applications In ADNSolutions
This undergraduate-level course is 3 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Communication Protocols and Application Delivery
- Describe how use of TCP/IP protocol allows for application delivery that does not impact the functions already being performed by workers
- Explain methods to ensuring error-free delivery through TCP/IP communications
- Define the use of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP) Suite
- Define application delivery
- Identify common hardware and software components needed for network operating systems
- Describe the most common providers for application delivery and the features of each provider
OSI Model and Relationship to Application Delivery
- Identify the layers of the OSI Model and each layer’s functions along with relationship to IEEE 802 networking
- Describe the interaction of each OSI Model layer with application delivery
- Describe the benefits to communication with use of application delivery
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.