adnce2040 | undergraduate
The Role Of Security In ADNSolutions
This undergraduate-level course is 3 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Security Threats to Network and Data
- Describe situations that threaten customer and corporate data
- Explain information security threats to information systems
- Initiate security measures to inhibit internal and external threats to applications
Security Preventative Measures
- Compare security best practices used during deployment of applications
- Describe the security domains of Information Security
- Discuss network security concepts and usage in industry
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.