aet510 | Graduate
Critical Issues And Trends In Adult Education And Training
topic title goes here
Globalization of Adult Education and Training
- Analyze the roles of educators and trainers in preparing learners to participate in a global world.
- Analyze instructional implications of globalization.
- Compare and contrast adult education and training opportunities in the United States with those of other countries.
- Describe the impact of globalization on adult education and training.
Social Responsibility and Ethical Issues in Adult Education and Training
- Analyze ethical issues related to adult education and training.
- Describe issues of social responsibility related to adult education and training.
- Analyze inequities impacting adult education and training.
Adult Learners in a Contemporary Society
- Examine demographic trends and the impact of diversity on adult learners.
- Explore the implications of social change on adult learning opportunities.
Public Policy and Economic Influences on Adult Education and Training
- Analyze the impact of public policy on adult education and training.
- Describe economic factors in adult education and training.
Adult Education and Training as a Growth Industry
- Analyze the lack of standardization in adult education and training.
- Describe enrollment trends in various adult education and training settings.
- Examine the redefinition and implications of work environments, workplace productivity, personal well-being, and retirement on adult learning.
Innovative Programs in Adult Education and Training
- Analyze innovative programs in adult education and training and how they reflect the theory of andragogy.
- Describe the challenges of innovative programs in adult education and training.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.