aet515 | Graduate
topic title goes here
Trends and Issues in Instructional Design
- Describe issues and trends in various instructional settings.
- Analyze issues and trends in the use of various instructional modalities.
- Predict how current issues and trends will impact the future of instructional design.
Instructional Design Models and Analysis
- Analyze systematic approaches to instructional design.
- Examine the components of a needs assessment.
- Identify performance gaps based on a needs assessment.
- Select instructional strategies.
- Determine delivery modality.
- Create performance-based objectives that align with instructional goals.
- Construct goals for an instructional plan.
- Describe a summative assessment to support learner outcomes.
- Analyze the impact of learner characteristics and learning context on instructional design.
- Create an implementation schedule for the instructional plan.
- Evaluate resources for instructional delivery.
- Analyze the purposes of formative evaluations.
- Examine strategies for evaluating a systematic approach to instructional design.
- Identify criteria for determining that design goals, performance-based objectives, and learning outcomes were achieved.
- Analyze possible recommendations for future use.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.