aet530 | Graduate
Technology For The Adult Learner
topic title goes here
Exploration and Facilitation of Technology
- Explore how technology supports and facilitates instruction
- Justify the use of technology in adult education and training
- Analyze the social, economic, and political differences of technology changes in education and training
- Examine copyright law and fair use in relation to the use of technology in the classroom
- Describe how new technologies influence learning and training
Facilitator’s Role in Planning, Managing, and Integrating Technology
- Compare and contrast the facilitator’s role in planning and in managing technology-enhanced delivery of education and training
- Examine the facilitator’s role in integrating technology-based learning
- Analyze technology needs for diverse learners
- Modify an instructional module/training plan to incorporate technology-based instruction
Research and Selection of Technologies in Education and Training
- Examine how technology influences system design and delivery of instruction on various platforms
- Justify the selection and integration of technology
- Analyze the advantages and limitations of technology-based instruction in adult education and training
Evaluation of the Future of Technology in Education and Training
- Differentiate the integration of technology in face-to-face classes, hybrid classes, and distance learning classes
- Analyze the future of technology in education, professional development, and training
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.