aet531ca | Graduate
Technology For The Adult Learner
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Transformation of Online Learning
- Analyze how the delivery of adult education has changed over the past 50 years.
- Analyze the effect of modern technologies on adult education.
- Identify technology skills required by instructors.
Facilitating Online Instruction
- Compare technology-based learning tools that enhance student learning.
- Identify assessment strategies for the online environment.
- Analyze the importance of collaboration for student learning.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of synchronous learning.
- Explain how technology tools can enhance synchronous learning.
- Identify strategies for facilitating synchronous online learning.
- Analyze the effect of modern technology tools on legal and ethical issues.
- Identify the key components of an acceptable use policy.
Synchronous Versus Asynchronous Learning
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of asynchronous learning.
- Identify strategies for facilitating asynchronous online learning.
- Compare synchronous learning to asynchronous learning.
Administration of Technologies
- Identify challenges associated with managing the use of technologies.
- Evaluate an organization’s capacity for integrating technology to aid instruction.
- Analyze the functionality and purpose of various communication tools.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.