ajs501 | Graduate
Intro To Graduate Study In Criminal Justice And Security
This graduate-level course is 3 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Analyze strengths and identify areas that need improvement.
- Describe effective ways of communicating with other students and faculty.
- Integrate professional sources into written and oral work.
- Analyze professional and lay sources for validity.
- Develop written and oral work at graduate-level depth.
- Apply format consistent with American Psychological Association (APA) guidelines.
- Describe differences between undergraduate and graduate study.
Learning Team Dynamics
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of working in teams.
- Analyze varied characteristics needed for effective teams.
- Develop strategies for conflict resolution.
Successful Graduate Study Strategies
- Describe personal reasons for pursuing graduate study.
- Describe the University learning model and goals.
- Identify several focus areas for graduate study.
- Develop strategies for time and stress management.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.