ajs512 | Graduate
Organizational Administration And Behavior
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Managing Organizational Processes in Criminal Justice Organizations
- Contrast the types and channels of communications to enhance information sharing in criminal justice organizations.
Evaluate elements of the decision-making process in criminal justice agencies.
- Identify the issues related to power and political behavior in criminal justice agencies.
Managing High Performance in Criminal Justice Organizations
- Examine the issues of conflict management and the negotiation process in criminal justice organizations.
- Evaluate change and innovation processes to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Explain the role of organizational culture as the foundation for high performance criminal justice organizations.
Managing Individuals in Criminal Justice Organizations
- Assess key factors that affect people in criminal justice organizations and how these factors influence perception, attitudes, work behavior, and productivity.
- Compare and contrast principles of personnel motivation in criminal justice organizations.
- Evaluate suitability between personnel and job position.
Managing Groups in Criminal Justice Organizations
- Analyze the basic characteristics of groups in criminal justice organizations.
- Examine the concepts of teamwork and high performance teams in criminal justice organizations.
- Analyze the roles that a manager must play in order to be an effective member and leader of a team in a criminal justice organization.
Managing Organizational Structure in Criminal Justice Organizations
- Identify strategic competency and organizational design in criminal justice agencies.
- Examine the behavioral implications of different organizational designs in criminal justice agencies.
- Assess the role of technology in work design and creating high performance organizations in the criminal justice system.
Understanding Organizational Behavior in Criminal Justice Organizations
- Describe the environmental context in which criminal justice organizations operate.
- Identify the basic concepts of organizational behavior.
- Evaluate the effects of the challenges and opportunities of globalization on criminal justice organizations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.