baceu2000 | Professional Development
Foundations In Data Analytics
This non-credit course is 1 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Understanding Data Analytics
- Examine concepts on data collection, processing, and integration
- Describe how to use business analytics to grow revenue
- Describe what big data is and how it can be used
- Describe practical uses of data in business
- Identify different levels of data users
- Describe how data is analyzed to inform decisions
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.