baceu2010 | Professional Development
This non-credit course is 2 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Identify how to prevent field data errors
- Understand select queries, calculations queries, and action queries
- Explore how to test queries to ensure they provide the correct results
- Examine how to ensure consistent data
- Determine the purpose of the database
- Define the fields for the database
- Identify what data exists
- Identify a primary key for each table
- Examine table relationships
- Identify how to normalize tables to the first, second, third, and higher normal forms
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.