baceu2040 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 2 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Ranges and Functions
- Utilize logical and lookup functions to find answers to questions
- Identify how to create and modify tables
- Examine how to sort or filter worksheet and table data
- Identify functions to calculate data
- Apply range names
- Use specialized functions
- Identify questions and testing to write formulas
Charts and Graphics
- Identify how to create, modify, and format charts
- Examine how to create a trendline and advanced charts
- Identify how to create a PivotTable
- Examine how to filter data by using slicers
- Analyze data by using PivotCharts
- Identify how to insert, modify, layer, and group graphics
- Determine how to incorporate SmartArt graphics
- Examine how to customize workbooks, manage themes, create and use templates, and protect files
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.