bcom231 | undergraduate
Business Communication For Accountants
topic title goes here
Organizational Culture and Communication
- Use the tools available to University of Phoenix students.
- Explain the relationship between organizational culture and organizational communication.
- Explain how adapting the message to the audience affects business communication.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a business communication.
- Analyze the role of ethics in business communication.
- Describe techniques to enhance group communication.
- Identify the role of conflict in group communication.
- Describe barriers to group communication.
Information Utilization and Communication
- Compare different forms of communication and their use in business communications.
- Identify relevant information for communications with a specific audience.
- Create appropriate forms of communication to meet the needs of a given audience.
The Influence of Leadership on Group Communication
- Explain the effects of leadership style on group communication.
- Compare the influence of different sources of power on group and organizational communication.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.