bcom275 | undergraduate
Business Communications And Critical Thinking
topic title goes here
- Develop persuasive communication using effective language.
- Develop valid arguments.
Ethics and Diversity in Business Communication
- Evaluate communications for potential cultural diversity issues.
- Evaluate communications for ethical, moral, and legal soundness.
The Communication Process
- Explain the steps in the communication process.
- Describe the roles of listening and responding in the communication process.
Critical Thinking Applied to Effective Communication
- Analyze the validity, credibility, and reliability of data.
- Evaluate arguments for validity.
- Analyze the needs and receptivity of the audience.
- Determine appropriate channels for communication.
- Create effective messages.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.