bcom475 | undergraduate
Strategic Business Communication
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Communications and Strategy
- Determine a communication strategy based on the situation and target audience.
- Develop a strategy for an external communication plan.
Communications and Ethics
- Detect communications that have ethical implications.
- Define business communication ethics.
- Create a strategic communications plan.
Communication and Persuasion
- Examine the key components of persuasive communication.
- Create a communication plan to manage a conflict.
- Develop a strategy for an internal communication plan.
Communications and Technology
- Evaluate proper use of the internet in communications.
- Analyze the trends in technology and communications.
- Compare the use of different technologies in communications.
The Communication Process
- Differentiate between communication in classical management and communication in human resources approaches.
- Compare how communication in the systems approach to management differs from the communication in a cultural approach to management.
- Describe how to use different types of communication based on the situation.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.