bdat100 | undergraduate
Introduction To Big Data
topic title goes here
Big Data Planning
- Describe how the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) of an organization impact their Big Data plan.
- Explain how to determine an analytical approach to Big Data that best suits an organization.
Big Data Analysis
- Compare and contrast organizational strategies that use big data with those that do not.
- Explain how an organization will select an appropriate tool to analyze big data.
- Discuss when and why would you use each of the analysis tools.
Big Data Dashboards
- Define data dashboards and what they are used for.
- List the various types of commonly found components within a data dashboard.
- Explain the content of an organizationâs data dashboard including the type of dashboard, industry, and specific data displayed.
Overview of Big Data
- Explain the Five Vâs (variety, volume, velocity, veracity, and value) of big data.
- Articulate the difference between data and big data.
- Discuss the benefits of big data to an organization.
Big Data Tools
- Describe the types of tools needed to mine and analyze big data.
- Explain how to use different types of tools to mine and analyze Big Data.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.