beceu1130 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 2 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
The Value of Customer Care
- Identify the stages of customer management
- Explain how customer service is used to increase customer loyalty and sales
- Describe guidelines for dealing with unreasonable and irate customers
- Explain the value of customer care
- Define success from the consumer perspective
- Identify techniques for increasing customer satisfaction
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.