bis221 | undergraduate
Introduction To Computer Applications And Systems
topic title goes here
- Identify basic hardware, peripherals, and networking components.
- Describe the functions and use of operating systems, key utilities, software applications, and the Internet.
- Use word processing software to properly format business documents and research papers.
- Use spreadsheets to evaluate and display data.
- Use presentation software to deliver business information.
Integrated Software Solutions
- Explain the benefits of using integrated office applications within a cloud-based environment.
- Evaluate emerging IT trends and the use of social media to meet business objectives.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.