bmceu5000 | Graduate
Business Strategy: Tying It All Together
This graduate-level course is 2 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to the Components of a Strategic Plan
- Determine how a business establishes progress
- Identify the components of a strategic plan
- Describe the functions and roles of various departments in an organization
Communication and the Balanced Scorecard
- Design a communication process that describes what is to be communicated to whom and when
- Determine the value in hiring skilled employees to implement a strategic plan
- Distinguish the elements of a balanced score card
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.