bpa331 | undergraduate
Financial Management For Non-profit Organizations
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Nonprofit Financial Analysis
- Discuss the importance of following accounting principles.
- Analyze a nonprofit financial statement.
- Explain the financial statements used by nonprofit organizations.
- Identify financial tools that can be used in management decisions.
- Discuss sources of revenue for nonprofit organizations.
- Explain the components of performance measurement.
The Time Value of Money and Capital Budgeting
- Explain the time value of money.
- Discuss the benefits of cost-benefit analysis.
- Describe the capital budget decision making process.
Investments, Internal Controls, and Financial Strategies
- Identify investment opportunities for nonprofit organizations.
- Analyze nonprofit internal controls.
- Identify conventional and entrepreneurial financial strategies.
Foundations of Budgeting, Planning, and Finance
- Identify the differences between nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
- Explain the importance of budgeting and planning in a nonprofit environment.
- Discuss cash-flow management strategies.
- Describe the types of costs associated with nonprofit organizations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.