bpa351 | undergraduate
Research In Public Administration
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
The Design of Research
- Differentiate between qualitative and quantitative methods of research.
- Explain commonly used qualitative research designs and quantitative research designs.
- Select the appropriate type of research design in a given situation.
The Sources and Collection of Data
- Identify the data collection instruments.
- Differentiate between sampling methods and their application in research.
Analysis and Presentation of Data
- Describe Collected Data.
- Interpret Collected Data.
- Apply Hypothesis Testing.
Introduction to Research
- Recognize a situation, problem, issue, or opportunity that needs addressing.
- Identify the characteristics of good research.
- Identify ethical issues involved in research.
- Describe the research process.
An Overview of Research Design
- State the purpose of research design.
- Identify the appropriate research questions and hypotheses
- Identify dependent and independent variables in research.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.