brm226 | undergraduate
Customer Service Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Strategies for Effective Customer Service
- Identify strategies to empower customer service representatives.
- Explain the challenges of customer service.
- Identify the components of a customer focused environment.
- Develop strategies for effective customer service.
Problem Solving and Leadership in Customer Service
- Determine methods to lead and motivate customer service employees.
- Determine problem solving strategies to address customer service issues.
Technology and Customer Service
- Determine recommendations for how technology might be applied to improve customer service.
Customer Retention and Measurement of Satisfaction
- Determine methods to measure customer satisfaction.
- Determine the requirements of a customer retention program.
Communications Skills in Customer Service
- Determine ways to cope with challenging customers.
- Analyze effective communications skills in customer service.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.