brm236 | undergraduate
Sales, Tools, And Strategies
This undergraduate-level course is 5 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Managing a Sales Force
- Identify various sales performance measurement tools.
- Explain components of compensation plans.
- Determine appropriate organizational structure for the sales force.
Role of Personal Selling
- Differentiate between product and service sales.
- Evaluate ethical issues in sales.
- Identify the responsibilities of sales management.
- Explain how selling fits into the marketing mix.
Sales Planning and the Role of Technology
- Determine strategies to leverage technology to improve sales management.
- Explain how organizational buyers use technology in procurement activities.
- Recognize the role of sales forecasting in marketing planning.
- Design a goal-based sales plan.
The Sales Process
- Design a sales preparation plan.
- Use the sales process to sell products and services.
- Develop plans for managing ongoing customer relationships.
- Determine strategies for approaching consumer and organizational buyers.
- Differentiate between motivations of consumer and organizational markets.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.