brm266 | undergraduate
Retail Operations: Supply Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Inventory Management and Distribution Strategies
- Determine appropriate distribution channels and logistical processes for supply chains in the retail industry.
- Evaluate the effect of inventory management on organizational purchasing strategies and profitability.
- Analyze current technology used in retail supply management.
Vendor Selection and Organizational Purchasing Strategies
- Identify strategies for making organizational purchasing decisions.
- Determine criteria for vendor selection.
- Determine management strategies to create effective buyer-vendor relationships.
Accounting Methods and Inventory Control
- Describe the cost and retail methods of accounting used in retail supply chain management.
- Determine inventory control methods based on store operating and financial reports.
Risk Management, Legal, and Ethical Considerations
- Analyze the legal and ethical aspects of retail supply chain management.
- Describe types of risk factors in managing retail supply chains.
Fundamentals of Retail Supply Chain Management
- Identify appropriate metrics to measure supply chain performance.
- Describe types of organizational teams used in managing supply chains.
- Illustrate the retail supply chain from the manufacturer to the consumer.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of retail supply chain management.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.