brm276 | undergraduate
Leadership And Supervision In Retail Capstone
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Motivation and Leading
- Examine motivation theories and their application to enhance employee performance.
- Examine leadership styles and their impact on organizational effectiveness.
- Differentiate between managing and leading, and their influence on motivation.
Communication and Leadership
- Discuss communication, the communication process, and its influence on supervision.
- Create communication strategies to enhance supervision and information flow.
- Explain the role of performance appraisals to enhance employee performance.
Globalization, Conflict, and Change
- Analyze external challenges affecting supervision.
- Describe the types of conflict and resolution strategies.
- Examine change management strategies to influence organizational growth.
Fundamentals of Supervision
- Define the four functions in the management process as it relates to supervision.
- Discuss goal-setting programs and their impact on supervision.
- Examine the concept of a learning organization and how it influences organizational designs and supervisors.
Fundamentals of Supervision and Decision-Making
- Analyze the importance of human resource management and its impact on staffing and recruiting.
- Explain the importance of controlling on supervision and cost reduction.
- Compare decision-making styles to enhance the decision-making process.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.