brm360 | undergraduate
Retail Data Analytics For Decision Making
topic title goes here
Strategic Retail and Analytics Overview
- Examine strategic retail management.
- Analyze the idea of retail analytics and its application to business.
Retail Analytics Information Gathering
- Analyze hard-core data analytics as it relates to retail.
- Create promotional strategies that influence consumer perception and trends.
- Analyze information gathering and processing as they relate to retail.
Analysis of Retail Consumer Data
- Compare the importance of demographic data, geography and household income in retail marketing decisions.
- Evaluate how retailers can best identify and understand consumer wants and needs.
- Examine how trading area analysis apply to the retail industry.
Retail Analytics and Marketing
- Analyze the elements of retail promotional strategy.
- Evaluate the effect of in-store marketing and presentation.
Retail Analytics in Relationship Building
- Apply the steps of building and sustaining relationships in retailing.
- Apply consumer behavior principles to loyalty marketing.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.