brm451 | undergraduate
Strategic Retail Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
The Retail Customer Experience
- Explain the importance of customer satisfaction in the retail environment.
- Formulate tactics for creating customer experience based on varying retail strategies.
- Formulate strategies for exceeding customer expectations.
- Quantify perceived value using customer expectations and results.
- Explain the importance of productive vendor relationships in retail organizations.
- Formulate strategies for creating and maintaining productive vendor relationships in both large and smaller retail organizations.
- Examine the buying process from both the vendor and buyer perspective.
Competitive Strategies in the Retail Environment
- Identify competitive strategies in the retail environment.
- Critique merchandise presentation techniques in the various retail channels.
- Examine the importance of pricing and promotion techniques used in retail.
Introduction to Strategic Retail Management
- Compare and contrast business and retail management.
- Examine the history of modern retail.
- Categorize the different types of retailers.
Current Issues in Retail Management
- Examine legal and ethical issues in retail management.
- Analyze trends in retail management.
- Explain how customer demographics can influence trends in retail.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.