bsa310 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
- Describe the ethical and security considerations for an information system in business.
- Describe the need for security measures in IT organizations and information systems.
- Identify economic, government and legal influences on business.
Finance and Accounting
- Examine accounting information systems.
- Analyze accounting information systems and business processes.
Sales and Marketing
- Examine contemporary marketing practices.
- Describe marketing in the electronic commerce environment.
- Identify types of information systems and required security.
- Apply the concepts of information systems to business processes.
- Examine the impact of information systems on the business structure.
- Identify the application of information systems in business.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.