bsa385 | undergraduate
Intro To Software Engineering
topic title goes here
- Describe software interfaces and controls.
- Explain testing strategies and planning.
Software Development Activities
- Determine software development and implementation activities.
- Define software quality assurance.
- Identify software testing techniques.
- Define the software testing environment.
- Develop a software testing plan.
Software Development Methods
- Describe the principles of software testing.
- Identify software development trends.
- Examine alternative development methods.
Software Architecture and Modeling
- Identify the system architecture.
- Examine software design principles.
- Develop technical design specifications.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.