bsa400 | undergraduate
Business Systems Development II
topic title goes here
Enterprise-Level Business Systems Development Standards
- Examine enterprise-level business systems development standards.
- Compare and contrast selected systems development standards.
- Describe methods for tailoring standards to development constraints.
- Identify selected tools for tailoring standards to suppliers/customers.
- Apply systems development to an enterprise-level business project.
Enterprise-Level Business Systems Design Methods & Tools
- Use design tools to diagram proposed business process mapping.
- Allocate requirements to hardware, software, and human interface.
- Identify design methods for enterprise-level business systems.
- Prepare logical and physical designs and options for requirements.
- Describe design methods to address system design trade-offs.
Enterprise-Level Business Systems Development Life Cycle
- Define and describe selected enterprise-level business systems.
- Identify the roles in the development of enterprise-level business systems.
- Define the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) stages at an enterprise-level.
- State the scope and objectives for an enterprise-level business system.
- Prepare a feasibility report for an enterprise-level business system.
Enterprise-Level Business Systems Analysis Methods & Tools
- Identify analysis methods for enterprise-level business systems.
- Apply information-gathering methods to determine requirements.
- Use analysis tools to diagram current business process mapping.
- Describe the benefits of prototyping tools in confirming requirements.
- Show the traceability of the confirmed requirements to the stated objectives.
Enterprise-Level Business Systems Implementation Methods & Tools
- Identify implementation methods for enterprise-level business systems.
- Describe implementation tools for enterprise-level business systems.
- Demonstrate the benefits of well-defined processes for implementation.
- Show the benefits of developing metrics for the implementation processes.
- Explain change management within an enterprise-level implementation.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.