bsa411 | undergraduate
Systems Analysis Methodologies
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Create design classes using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Describe object-oriented software engineering concepts.
- Identify and describe characteristics of general modeling methodologies.
Modeling the User Interface
- Describe user interface analysis and design concepts.
- Identify and describe methods for analyzing and designing business web applications.
- Create a user interface mock-up.
- Identify and describe advanced analytical and design techniques.
- Evaluate emerging trends in software analysis and design.
- Create a systems analysis and design plan.
Understanding the Business Environment
- Identify common issues related to systems analysis in a business situation.
- Identify elements of an approach for analyzing a business situation.
- Construct a value chain.
Contemporary Methodologies for Business System Analysis
- Identify and describe functional and process-based structures.
- Describe agile methodologies.
- Create user stories for software.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.