bsa412 | undergraduate
Systems Analysis Tools
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Framework for Use of System Analysis Tools
- Produce use cases for a business problem.
- Identify organizational systems development methodologies.
- Compare systems analysis tools.
- Analyze business process modeling and its applicability in todayâs organization including Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or cloud technology considerations.
- Discuss the importance of functional decomposition diagrams in producing requirements.
- Produce a functional decomposition diagram.
- Analyze an entity-relationship diagram.
- Produce data flow diagrams depicting data movement and a supporting data dictionary.
- Differentiate between decision tables and decision trees.
- Produce process specifications, including SaaS or cloud technology considerations.
Interaction Modeling Using Unified Modeling Language
- Analyze the use of class, responsibility, and collaborator cards.
- Analyze activity, sequence, and state diagrams.
- Produce a system model using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.