bsa425 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Evaluate your plan to ensure that the high-level network designs you incorporated are consistent with your intended project outcomes.
- Create a project plan.
- Produce supporting research that documents due diligence and serves as an executive rationale for the project.
- Adjust your capstone project proposal and/or project plan draft to align with your supporting research.
Project Documentation and Artifacts
- Produce design documents and working artifacts that describe the implementation of your project.
- Develop a quality assurance and software test plan for your project.
- Produce a work-back schedule of all activities necessary for rollout of your project.
- Critique the design, implementation artifacts, and recommendations you present in your project to ensure they are consistent with your intended project goals.
- Conduct a post-mortem.
- Rework your project documents based on post-mortem results to be portfolio-ready.
- Identify an IT system capable of improving an existing business process.
- Create a project proposal.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.