bsa500 | Graduate
Business Systems I
topic title goes here
- Identify common business systems.
- Compare and contrast types of business legal structures.
- Analyze influences on the business environment.
- Explain common modules of accounting systems.
- Evaluate balance sheets.
- Evaluate income statements.
- Explain financial ratios.
- Calculate financial ratios.
- Apply finance and accounting systems.
- Identify sources for industry information.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.