bsa505 | Graduate
Is Auditing Processes
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Analyze the risk assessment and controls concept to comply with an audit process.
- Apply a risk-based audit strategy.
- Apply standards, guidance, techniques, and professional ethics.
- Use audit planning techniques, steps, and project management.
- Apply evidence collection processes and sampling techniques.
- Assess internal controls.
- Examine legal and regulatory requirements related to IT audit.
- Apply fraud detection processes and tools.
- Apply audit reporting techniques.
- Examine audit exit interviewing processes.
- Apply audit presentation and reporting.
IT Audit Role
- Evaluate IT standards, implementation of guidance, and procedures.
- Analyze IT procedures, security, and control processes.
- Appraise the role of an IT audit.
- Apply self-assessment processes.
- Produce an audit preparation guide.
- Explore career opportunities and professional development.
The Audit Process Overview
- Examine the overall audit process.
- Apply quality assurance processes to an audit process.
- Distinguish the effect of technology changes to an audit process.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.