bsa515 | Graduate
Acquisition, Development And Implementation Of Is
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Project Management Practices
- Examine project governance mechanisms and project control frameworks, practices, and tools.
- Create project management practices and controls that promote cost-effective and risk acceptable systems development efforts.
- Identify risk management practices.
Information Systems Implementation and Migration
- Examine data conversion tools and techniques.
- Create an implementation plan.
- Examine systems migration and release management practices.
- Examine configuration and release management practices.
- Examine project closure practices.
- Examine performance measurement practices.
- Formulate a post-implementation review plan.
Business Case Development
- Investigate project and portfolio management techniques.
- Investigate benefits realization techniques.
- Create a business case for proposed investments in information systems acquisition, development, and implementation.
- Examine project success factors and risk.
- Examine risk management practices.
- Construct reviews to determine project progress.
Develop Project Controls
- Examine controls for IT architecture, requirements analysis, systems development methodologies and tools, and testing.
- Examine acquisition practices.
- Design controls for information systems during the requirements, acquisition, development, and testing phases.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.