bsa540 | Graduate
Data Relationship Management
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Master Data Modeling
- Investigate methods for entity resolution.
- Create a data model.
- Examine approaches to data modeling.
- Examine MDM data synchronization methods and issues.
- Investigate MDM system testing methodologies.
- Create a data quality scorecard.
- Examine the future of MDM.
- Investigate MDM product sets.
- Formulate a MDM implementation plan.
Master Data Management Overview
- Investigate MDM drivers and challenges.
- Investigate methods for defining MDM scope and approach.
- Create a business case for MDM.
Data Governance: Risk, Security and Quality
- Examine data governance frameworks.
- Identify risk and security management practices for MDM.
- Create a data quality model.
- Examine the architectural definition of MDM.
- Investigate the guiding principles of information architecture.
- Construct a metadata repository.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.