bsa550 | Graduate
Customer Relationship Management
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
OracleÂ® BI Application: CRM
- Create a CRM data model.
- Investigate sales, service, and contact center analytics.
- Investigate customer relationship management (CRM) drivers and challenges.
Project Planning and Deployment
- Examine BI application customizations methods and issues.
- Investigate BI project planning and deployment methodologies.
- Create a deployment plan.
- Examine the future of BI.
- Investigate BI best practices.
- Formulate a BI/CRM implementation plan.
OracleÂ® BI Application: Data Warehouse
- Construct a data warehouse repository.
- Investigate data warehouse drivers and challenges.
- Investigate the guiding principles of data warehouse architecture.
- Identify the relationships among BI applications components.
- Examine the major components of the OracleÂ® BI applications architecture.
- Create an OBIEE (OracleÂ® Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) dashboard mockup.
Business Intelligence Overview
- Investigate Business Intelligence (BI) drivers and challenges.
- Examine BI applications.
- Create a business case for BI.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.