bsa570 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Create list reports using the PRINT procedure.
- Summarize data in reports and tables.
- Implement enhanced reporting with user-defined formats, titles, footnotes and the REPORT procedure.
- Apply Output Delivery System statements to generate HTML reports.
Handling Errors and Statistical Analysis
- Identify and correct programming logic errors.
- Identify and correct syntax errors.
- Identify and correct data errors.
- Create a descriptive statistical analysis.
- Apply the INPUT statement to read column, format, and list input raw data files.
- Implement input control using options of the INFILE statement.
- Apply complex INPUT statement options to process raw data files.
- Access data from a MicrosoftÂ® ExcelÂ® workbook.
- Create SASÂ® data sets.
Creating Data Structures
- Execute the process of combining SASÂ® data sets.
- Summarize the process of creating and changing dates.
- Execute processes to export data to standard and comma-delimited raw data files.
- Implement processes to select observations and variables to control and to output.
- Implement processes to create a single observation from multiple records.
- Analyze utility procedures used to investigate SASÂ® data libraries.
- Execute SORT in a SASÂ® data set.
- Execute conditional SASÂ® statements.
- Implement the DATA step incorporating assignment statements.
- Apply options and statements in the DATA step to modify variable attributes.
- Illustrate accumulating subtotals and totals using DATA step statements.
Functions and Data Structures
- Use functions to manipulate character data, numeric data, and date values.
- Use functions to convert character data to numeric and vice versa.
- Illustrate processing data using DO loops.
- Illustrate processing data using arrays.
- Apply processes to validate and clean data.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.