bsceu1025 | undergraduate
Basic Computer Skills
This undergraduate-level course is 1 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Demonstrate methods of managing files and folders using Windows Explorer
- Identify various software applications used for business needs
- Explore how to personalize the desktop
- Identify the basic components and functions of a computer
- Explore the operating system
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.