bsceu1100 | Professional Development
Basic Word Processing With Microsoft Word
This non-credit course is 1 week To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Basic word processing with Microsoft® Word
- Identify the various formatting options and tools
- Recognize how to insert and modify tables
- Examine how to sort, renumber, and customize a list
- Explore how to insert symbols, special characters, and images into a document
- Recognize how to control page appearance
- Identify the various ways to use Word proofing tools
- Examine way to customize the Word interface
- Identify the basic elements and uses of Word
- Recognize how to navigate through a document, modify, find and replace text
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.