bsceu1150 | undergraduate
Advanced Word Features
This undergraduate-level course is 1 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Advanced Word® Features
- Identify how to use macros
- Explore how to work with and modify tables and charts
- Create and modify text, list, table, and theme styles
- Examine how to use images in a document
- Identify how to create custom graphic elements
- Identify how to insert content using quick parts
- Examine the tools used to control text flow
- Explore how to create templates and documents using templates
- Identify how to use mail merge
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.