bsceu1300 | Professional Development
Foundations Of Microsoft Excel
This non-credit course is 1 week To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Foundations of Microsoft Excel®
- Examine methods for managing workbooks
- Explore the Excel user interface, commands, and basic workbook tools
- Demonstrate how to create worksheet formulas, insert functions, and reuse formulas
- Explore the various ways to modify a worksheet
- Recognize basic formatting options in a worksheet
- Identify how to preview and print a workbook
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.