bsceu1350 | Professional Development
Intermediate Features Of Micrsoft(r) Excel(r)
This non-credit course is 1 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Ranges and Functions
- Identify methods to analyze data with logical and lookup functions
- Identify how to insert graphics
- Recognize how to organize worksheet data with tables
- Examine how to visualize data using charts
- Identify how to analyze data with PivotTables, slicers, and PivotCharts
- Explore methods used to enhance workbooks
- Examine how to create advanced formulas
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.